Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, March 1, 2010

Kauai: Chad and Allyson


You've seen this couple before! Sarah and I shot Chad and Allyson's wedding in northern Iowa this summer. Allyson is our Hawaiian bride, Ashley's younger sister. We did a mini shoot with Chad and Allyson before Ashley and Rick's rehearsal dinner.



I love the orange glow of the sun in these images!



Another Hawaiin sunset!



This was the beach Rick and Ashley nearly switched their ceremony to at the last minute! This beach was gorgeous but the spot they ultimately chose was just perfect! I'm glad they shared this pretty spot with Chad and Allyson!


The first few images were shot on top of that cliff. We heard that a lot of people get married at the top of it. From the bottom it looked super high, but it only took five minutes to walk up it!

I loved Allyson's pink dress against the rocks!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awesome photos!
These two seem like naturals!