Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kauai: Josh and Kristin

While in Hawaii we lined up several shoots other than just Rick and Ashley. The day we left Kauai, we had the pleasure to shoot a session with Josh and Kristin! We had this shoot in the works for months which allowed Kristin to bring her wedding dress to Hawaii from her home of Canada! Kristin explained that she chose her dress based on the site of their wedding ceremony. Josh and Kristin love the outdoors and got married at the Gananoque Conservation Area in Glenburnie, Ontario on September 6, 2008.










Since Sarah and I weren't familiar with the area, Josh and Kristin chose several locations they thought would be nice and we went from there. The first spot we went to was an old replica of a Hawaiian village. I especially loved the straw-like huts that gave us shelter from the bright sun! For a couple who was nervous about modeling for us, Josh and Kristin sure knew how to work it!!!






And then off to the beach we went!










Thanks for sharing yourselves and your story with us, Josh and Kristin! I dream of the day we can come visit you guys again!!! You'll have to keep your eye out for newly engaged couples ;)

7 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

I love the one of Kristin on the palm tree! These guys are such an attractive couple and did a great job modeling--must be all that ANTM, right Kristin?

Emily said...

I love these!!!!!! Erin, you're fabulous.

The Locket said...

Aww, shucks you two! It's pretty easy when you have such beautiful surroundings! I hope Josh and Kristin love em! They kept telling us they weren't sure if they were doing what we wanted - but I'm pretty sure they must have both watched ANTM at some point in time! Isn't there a new one starting up pretty quick?

Unknown said...

The one on the palm tree is my favorite too! Although I like the one with the roots too. Okay so I love them all! Thanks Erin you and Sarah did a great job. I don't have TV any more but I do have espisodes of ANTM stored in my memory for these kinds of special occasions - thanks to Ashley! :)

Sarah DeShaw said...

Mansino! you rock my world! i just went through theirs yesterday and will hopefully get to edit them today. you did an freaking amazing job though!

In Light of the Truth... said...

Gorgeous couple and beautifully soft pictures!

The Locket said...

Thanks guys! I knew the shoot had phenomenal settings, but I I got even more excited after I went back through the images! I love being surprised when I edit!