Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine Special!!!

Photobucket

Erin 'Manson' Kirchhoff of The Locket and Minda Davison of m.davison photography are joining forces to offer a $50 Valentine Special!

We're booking 30 minute mini-sessions in downtown Iowa City this Sunday, January 30th!
~ each session includes a DVD and copyright release of all edited images - just in time for Valentine's Day!

Kids, families, couples!

And who says you have to have a boyfriend on Valentine's Day? Get a group of girlfriends together for a fun fashion shoot.

Email Manson at the_locket@hotmail.com to book your mini-session!

Available time slots:
- Sunday, January 30th, 10 am - BOOKED!
- Sunday, January 30th, 11 am
- Sunday, January 30th, 12 pm
- Sunday, January 30th, 1 pm
- Sunday, January 30th, 2 pm
- Sunday, January 30th, 3 pm

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Ack! Why do I have to live so far away!! I would sooo do this!