Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, January 24, 2011

Engagement: Michael and Emily

Emily and Michael are both from my hometown of Maquoketa, IA! Emily is insanely on top of things and I am unbelievably excited to see the details Emily has described to me! Since Emily is on rotations for medical school, we had to be strategic with the date of their engagement shoot. So even though it was rainy - we went for it and Michael and Emily were troopers! These two are getting married at the beautiful Hotel Julien in Dubuque this April and I can hardly wait!

Photobucket

It was only seconds after I added the bottom right pic in the above set, that Michael had it as his Facebook profile pic! I joked with him that he couldn't ask for more - his car and his woman lovin on him in the same pic!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Va va voom!!!

Photobucket

No comments: