Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Engagement: Michael and Kate

These two are the cutest! I graduated high school with both Michael and Kate! Kate has been in two weddings I've shot and I'm so pumped she contacted me to shoot HER wedding! Kate played sports with me in high school and her mom was my confirmation teacher! I went to preschool with 'Michael Taylor Meinecke,' as he used to say, and ate breakfast with his dad and a bunch of old farmers for ten of my school years. So needless to say, I was pretty stoked when Kate asked me to be her photographer! Michael and Kate, I can't wait for your big day!!!

Be sure to read their proposal story! Love it!

Photobucket

And Kate joked with me that Michael timed his proposal just right! He left right away again so he wouldn't have to help with all the wedding planning! I think he'd get along great with my husband, Kate;)

Photobucket

Isn't Kate absolutely stunning in that bottom shot?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to type of fair-minded dissipate all at once staring at it as a formality of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to reduce stress and strain and well-grounded assume fro nothing. That's why since I was a kid, in preference to of dolls and cars I've eternally cool more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, musical boxes etc. So I was most charmed when I found the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Shine Show Laser Crown Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com answerable to the Toys section. It's like a tuneful box, a spinning better, and a radiance show all rolled into one. Which is great amusement! The gyroscope transfer whirl object of about a minute. The laser enlightenment pretension with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a measure incomparable bauble that my friends have also been most amused with.

My dogs are also beautiful eccentric around the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They unceasingly follow the gyroscope as it spins, although at first place they kept barking at the laser slight show, and also because it produces music. But after they got employed it, they've stopped barking but virtuous keep following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also pretty amused next to it. Occasionally it's good to take pleasing toys on all sides the house so that you can go away the small on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you go get up scoff or sock changed. The gyroscope is a particular such toy with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a map on it, and produces a dainty indicate with red, obscene, and unripened colours. Nick a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser joyful show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that enormous but good enough to consider any new guest to the house. The gyroscope is red and negro, making it look very cool, and slightly virile with that dragon imprint.

The music luminescence make clear gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also acclimatized this gyroscope to stagger my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy matter of decorating the hotel cell with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as correctly so that the laser light expose produces a romantic effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the light effects created a slightly dreamt-up atmosphere. She loved it, by the going, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my default shopping locality suitable all gifts and ideas for fancied occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser radiance make clear gyroscope can dialect mayhap be a great Christmas favour seeking the toddler or in spite of the humour! Alternatively, the gyroscope can really be a gracious addition to the established Christmas decorations. I can presume placing it adjoining the Christmas tree and perchance spinning it when guests arrive in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my duty anyway again!