Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, March 11, 2011

Maternity: Andrea

Even though it was fah-reeeezing out, Andrea insisted she was fine to take some outdoor pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I'm pretty sure she is one of the most gorgeous preggers women I've ever seen! Beautiful, Andrea!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ended by shooting some in her home! I just love, love, loved her super soft little cardigan! Andrea got married in the winter and it was actually the jacket she wore with her wedding gown!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few taken in the baby-to-be room! How incredible is that pink wall!?!?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea Besler said...

You did such an amazing job Erin. These mean so much to me and it was such a great day. Thanks again!