Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Children: Cate's One!

Cate is my sister's youngest of three. And if she isn't the most gorgeous one-year-old you've ever seen... my goodness!!! She's going to give her sister, Caroline a run for her money!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wardrobe change!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cate and her dad share a birthday... which serves well for me - double the cake, right?

Photobucket

Oh boy, did Cate LOVE her cake!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this!!!

Photobucket

And here's a pic my mom took of my hubby, Brandon and me. Brandon is one of the happiest people I know, but when it comes to photos - this is as happy as it gets:)

Photobucket

All tuckered out from a long day of birthdays! Grandmom and Papa lovin on their Cate.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Brandon to quit being a photo fun hater! :)

Lynne Holdeman said...

Love Love the blogs on your family... Cate's expression being kissed is priceless.