Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

Child: Katie

Katie was 18 months in these pics and SUPER curious! I have my studio set up in my home and also use the space to meet clients. Katie is at that cute age of wanting to see and examine anything and everything new. It was her mom, Molly and my job to keep finding new things to interest Katie... mom's wallet, dried lima beans from my business card jar, my grandfather's old telephone, bubbles, balloons...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My fave from the day!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: