Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Anytime: Natalie

I finally did it. I got the lens I've drooled over for way too long. I'm not sure why I drug my feet so long, but I finally bought a prime lens. I got the 50mm, 1.2 and mmmm, mmm, mmm, I'm enjoying it! I love the yummy backgrounds I can get and am excited to play with it more. I was so excited to try out my new toy, that I planned and impromptu shoot with a couple friends for the next morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We didn't quite realize how insanely windy it was until we were out in it! It's really not fair that Natalie looked so gorgeous in such cruddy weather! I'm pretty sure I looked like a ragamuffin left in a tornado too long by the time we were done with the shoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello BEAUTIFUL!!! And she says she's never modeled before... She fooled me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: