Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Anytime: Spain

I'm in Madrid, Spain, being trained to lead my student trip to Europe this summer. What a whirlwind! I'm exhausted, but wanted to post a few quick pics from Madrid and Toledo before I come home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! This so makes me miss traveling. :(

Unknown said...

Great work Erin! I'm very impressed! please send me more if you have them. iamthird13@gmail.com

Unknown said...

oh... this is Zack from the EF group :)