Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, November 1, 2010

Anytime: Turtle

Here's our little turtle! I used to make fun of people who dressed up their dogs. After living with my husband for three years and realizing I own the cutest dog on this planet - I now dress my dog up too! Aw, well! As long Riley isn't embarrassed I'll keep dressing him up! All the trick-or-treaters loved seeing him hanging out in the front yard last night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Except it creeps me out that there are 4 eyes now! I am very anti-dressing-up-the-dog. HOWEVER, there are a few exceptions: Halloween & bandanas and bows. Also, in our harsh Iowa winters I am aware that some little dogs need sweaters. I'm starting to be okay with that.

♥Jacqueline said...

What a cute dog!