Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, August 2, 2010

Anytime: Teasers!!!

Ahhhh! I've been shooting so much the last two weeks that now I feel like I need to superglue myself to my office chair and edit, edit, edit!!! That being said, I have tons to blog but for some reason it takes me forever to put blog posts together! I have lots of incredible images I've been working on and thought it'd be fun to show a random mix of them on here for now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: