Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Anytime: Minda

Here's my beautiful friend, and photographer herself, Minda! This was our crazy experimenting with off camera lighting late one night! I think we're starting to get the hang of it and it's super fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love ya Minda!

2 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello:)

Gorgeous photos.Mind blowing. Fascinating.Beautiful.

Have a nice day:)
Joseph

Unknown said...

We at Sapience are one of the best and skilled at outbound BPO processes and web process/support. We have a dedicated and skilled team to do various projects and run both kinds of processes at a time. If in case you have a backend work, web process or voice based telemarketing or customer care process that you need to outsource, certainly we are equipped and highly skilled to run it!
===============
seo projects