Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bridal: Britt

Oh. My. Goodness. This was such a dream of a shoot! Sarah, my old business partner, was back from Georgia last week for a visit and we knew we needed to plan a fun shoot together! After lots of ideas, we called up Britt - one of our 2009 brides, to see if she would be up for a bridal shoot! I think she was as excited as we were! Britt's mom own's Sister's Garden and Bloom, the absolute cutest vintage shops just outside of Kalona so we headed there and found the most ahhh-mazing backgrounds EVER!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our first goal was to doll Britt's dress up to make it different than we shot for her original wedding pics. We went inside and had an unlimited choice of vintage ribbons, scarves, and belts to choose from! And geesh - how excited we were to find the most gorgeous hand-made headpieces in the world!!! I have to get my hands on some of these for my own wardrobe!!! The headbands are beautifully crafted by the talented local artist, Mary Hassenfritz. If you are interested in her work and would like to know more, stop by Sister's or shoot me an email.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really, Britt? Is there anything you can't pull off?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Senior girls! You've got to look Britt up to style your hair and makeup for your senior shoot! She is phenomenal and so sweet! Britt's salon is called Adorn Salon and is located in Kalona. For real - you'll just love her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: