Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rome: Wedding Day!!!

Too tired to write... but the photos should speak louder than words!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ivy said...

B E A U T I F U L !!! I love them all but I really like how the rain was captured in the close up of him when she is in the foreground looking "fierce". XO

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! and youre a great photographer! its really neat! follow me if you want at jenniferscavone.blogspot.com. I post some interesting things about the entertainment industry. =)

Anonymous said...

beautiful erin! i can't believe i didn't see these until today! we are very excited to see your perspective!

Unknown said...

These are just so beautiful!!