Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, May 14, 2010

Anytime: Italy!!!

I'm going on no sleep and tomorrow's the big wedding day so this will be short and sweet! I'm soooooooo excited for tomorrow! Sarah and I are shooting a wedding in Rome! No - for real! SARAH AND I ARE SHOOTING A WEDDING IN ROME tomorrow!!!!! I can't believe my life right now!!!

Just to tide you over, here are a few quick pics of our trip so far! So many more to come when there's more time!

Our first stop was Venice...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My camera screen became our map after we took of a photo of some man's map since we didn't have one! Whatever works, right!?!

Photobucket

When I rains in Venice, the gondola guys don't go out! We stayed an extra night just so we could wait out the rain and get a gondola ride before we left! Totally worth it!!!

Photobucket


Next was Pisa (sorry for the silly pic - we just had to do it!)
Photobucket

And a quick stop in Florence!

Photobucket

And we've ended in Rome, but have a couple days left. Heck - the wedding hasn't even happened yet!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And he's (my dad) all tuckered out after a long day in Rome!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah DeShaw said...

I like your pictures, but what about that rated X material???

just teasin. love ya!

Ivy said...

What a great opportunity. I have had the travel bug for awhile now.... and this is like giving it candy.... now I am suffering with desire.
Love ya!

Ivy said...

Hey, when you get back we need to work on that project at my home! Can't wait to see that complete :)