Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, May 24, 2010

Photo Booth: Greg & Tracey Wedding + CONTEST

Here are the long awaited photo booth pics from Greg and Tracey's wedding! Thanks for your patience while I was shooting a wedding in Europe! I have some beautiful wedding day pics that I will add in the next few days, but for now... the funny ones!!!!!

I got the idea for the photo booth from a manual I bought from The Image is Found. Seriously - check out their blog, it is a hoot! They are incredibly talented with the most off the wall ideas and they call their booth, "The Crazy Booth". I can't use that title, but am in search of a name for my photo booth. List your ideas in my comment section and if I find the perfect name - the winner will receive a free photo booth session at an event of their choice! Sweet deal, right?!? Good luck!!!

These are just some of my favorites! If you'd like to see ALL of them, click this link.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite of the night! Makes me laugh every time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then the bride came over and wowzas!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bridesmaids...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was in close running for my favorite of the night! Check out Pastor G!!!

Photobucket

Click here to see ALL of the photo booth pics!

3 comments:

Ann said...

These turned out so great! I cannot stop laughing! Thanks for capturing the true joy we all shared that day!

Anonymous said...

Are you all swingers or something?

Unknown said...

OKAY. It's offical. Since you've already agreed to shoot my wedding (whatever year that may fall in), I need to add that I HAVE to have a photo booth! FOR SURE! :)