Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Children: Cate, 1 week

How perfect is she?

My sister's new baby, Cate, is progressing well and we are praying she will be able to go home soon! The last three months have been crazy long and I think our whole family is craving our typical, everyday routines again!




Cute flower headband, right? I thought so anyway! I found the flower in a scrapbooking set and sewed it to a baby headband! I think she looks crazy cute in it!

Here's the announcement I designed that my sister chose! If Cate doesn't melt your heart...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos and the announcement works very well too. I find photos of babies facinating because no matter how tough and discouraging the troubles of the world are, a baby reveals what is really important and always exudes a spirit of hope.

artmonster1204 said...

Sorry, I did not mean to be anonymous, I am new here and am prone to mistakes.

Ann McClenathan said...

Very cute - nice job with the photography!

Melissa said...

Great pics of Cate!! I can't wait to meet her-I need to call Eve and see how they are all doing now that they are home! :)

Melissa

Melissa Manson said...

Great pics Erin! Cate looks adorable! Can't wait to meet her! Glad Eve, Matt and family are all home and doing well!
Cousin Melissa

Ashley said...

She is so beautiful. May she live a long and wonderful life, and may she be blessed. Great work

Carmela said...

Beautiful--she is just gorgeous and I love the announcement. You are VERY talented!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.