Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, April 23, 2010

A bit of me Friday: Concerts

Oh my poor blog... How I have neglected you! I've been shooting like crazy and just haven't had time to transfer those images into posts lately! This week is especially nuts for me at school! The kids in my college level art class send their portfolios to the AP College Board next week and I'm playing my French horn in the pit of our musical every night till at least 10:30! I love it, but between prom last week and musical this week I am getting way too little sleep! Enough of my own pity - here goes a new post!!!

I looooove, love, love country music and I am constantly on the hunt for concert tickets! I have always loved going to concerts and since my parents have retired from teaching, their hobby is going to each and every country concert in a four hour radius (and I always tag along since my hubby isn't crazy about concerts). Two weeks ago we went to a Carrie Underwood concert and it was one of the most phenomenal concerts EVER! I swear she changed outfits over 20 times! Her special effects were insane! The coolest was when she sang from the back of a pickup truck as it hung from the ceiling and moved over top of the crowd below! Oh - and a bonus, Craig Morgan was the surprise opening act (he sing the ridiculous International Harvester song).

As my parents and I drove to the concert, I thought it'd be fun to make a list of concerts I've been to. I'm sure I'm not remembering them all, but here it goes...

Bette Midler
Cher
Sugarland, 3 times
Lone Star, 4 times
Rascall Flatts, 3 times
Darius Rucker
Billy Currington
Journey
Brooks and Dunn, 2 times
Trace Atkins
LeAnn Rimes
NSync, you know I'm cool!
The Jetts
Jewel
Roberta Flack, Pebo Brison, Luther Vandross
Big & Rich
Echelon
Alabama
Colin Ray
Carrie Underwood
Craig Morgan
Sons of Sylvia

Here's a list of the concerts I hope to go to this summer: Brad Paisley, Sugarland, Darius Rucker, Zac Brown Band, Billy Currington, Jason Michael Carroll, Lady Antebellum, Alan Jackson, The Band Perry, Montgomery Genty, Kellie Pickler, Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Keith Urban, Kris Allen, Little Big Town, Sheryl Crow, Colbie Caillat, Justin Moore, Easton Corbin, Steel Magnolia, Josh Thompson

Here are some pics of my niece, Caroline. We took these at her 3rd birthday party! The suitcases and fan are things I inherited when my grandfather passed away. I have them in the entry way of my house.


Photobucket

So serious...

Photobucket

And then she loosened up! Now that face is my little Caroline's!

Photobucket


Photobucket

"I'm three!"

Photobucket

I just can't choose my favorites! They're all cute in their own way!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: