Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wedding: Rick and Ashley Preparation

Ahhh! School really got ahold of me the last few days! My apologies for leading you on - hopefully it was worth the wait! Here are a few favorite shots from the preparation portion of Ashley and Rick's Hawaii wedding!





Wedding days are oftentimes fairly hectic but one of my favorite parts of the day are when I can escape and concentrate on capturing the details of the day - the little decorations and touches the bride wonders whether people notice or not. Since Ashley and Rick's day was so relaxed, I was able to steal their rings and just lose myself trying some unique ideas with new and funky backgrounds/objects. Other than getting eaten alive by skeeters, I had a blast. I even took some of my ring too I may post later!



Check out the red rambutan! These creepy looking fruits are supposed to be the next big thing - according to People Magazine. Once you open them up the have a gigantic grape-like slimy thing inside. Inside that strange, but yummy thing is a gigantor seed. You've gotta try one! They look spiky and sharp, but really they're not!



Ashley's ring is actually Rick's grandma's grandma's ring. I'm a vintage kind of girl and her ring is one of my top favorites of all time! Love it!!!




Ashley brought her dress with her from Iowa and said one of the flight crews on her way down even let her keep it in the cockpit!

No comments: