Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anytime: Daniel and Caroline, winter

I decided it had been much too long since I last posted any pics of my gorgeous niece and nephew, so I asked them to bring their hats and gloves the next time they came for a visit and we'd do a mini photo shoot.





She is just too much to handle!




And Daniel may be the cutest little boy ever created!



I have a thing with little kids in hats and find myself buying cute hats more often than I should. My nephew would do anything I asked when I take photos of him but not always with the best of attitudes. It was so cold out when I took these that I didn't look at them very closely until I pulled them up on my computer to edit them. Every time I look at these I crack up! Daniel looks 100% irritated that I'm making him where this goofy hat! I love that he's trying to smile but it looks terribly painful.



I think he's much more comfortable in his own hat!



I love these kids so much! My sister has another on the way and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ecstatic!

2 comments:

JMidwest said...

Daniel is good sport. I love the one of Caroline trying to lick her zippe. Heehee.

Julie

Anonymous said...

I have a love/hate relationship with virtual memory because of how prices are always,and I domean always falling. I absolutely hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a bargain price only to see it become ten percent cheaper a few months later.

(Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4 SDHC[/url] InterPost)