Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Riley

This is my best friend. He goes by Riley. He isn't vain, even though I tell him everyday he's gorgeous.




Whenever I bring out my camera I swear he poses! My permanent model! I made this image into sticky notes for my hubby for Christmas.

3 comments:

Ivy said...

Riley is beautiful. What kind of dog is he? He also had the longest eyelashes... you are right to tell him he is gorgeous.
Cheers~Ivy

In Light of the Truth... said...

super cute! I could have a dog if it were as sweet as that!

The Locket said...

Riley is a cocker spaniel! He may be the sweetest dog alive!