Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, January 25, 2010

MN trip

Here's a few random pics from a trip my hubby and I took to Minneapolis this past summer!








While I'm mentioning random things, here's a few more...

I'm scared to death of coyotes. I have an average of three flavors of lip gloss in every coat pocket I own. The smell of vinegar makes me cringe. It drives me nuts that I am habitually five minutes late to every commitment I have. In heaven, I pray the air will smell of chocolate. Lips fascinate me. I hate to shave my legs. Vacuum is one of the most bizarre words ever. I'm claustrophobic to middle schoolers only. I consume enormous amounts of ketchup when I go out to eat. And I am insanely addicted to anything with the word clearance in it.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Your randomness just made me fall in love with you! I think that is totes cool and so are you!
Cheers~Ivy