Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Engagement: Rick and Ashley

In the next few weeks I have lots of images to post from our recent Hawaii trip. My business partner Sarah and I were crazy blessed to travel to the islands of Hawaii in January to shoot Ashley and Rick's beach wedding. I got to thinking... I took Ashley and Rick's engagement photos in December which was also my drought of not blogging. So before I post any wedding images I thought I'd tease them for another day by posting a few shots from their FA-REEEEEEEZing engagement shoot in the Des Moines area!





Love the colors of this gigantor wall!



These two seriously crack me up! They could not stop laughing at each other the entire shoot! The next two images sum Rick and Ashley up pretty well! The last one was from standing in front of an air vent in an alley. We were all laughing so hard it was tough to keep the camera still!



I can't wait to post Hawaii pics!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you've updated your blog - I've been checking everyday! I absolutely love this photo of Rick and Ashley and now miss them terribly!! I have totally become a big fan of your work!

The Locket said...

It was so great to hear from you Kristin! Keep checking back to see Hawaii pics really soon! I can't wait for you to see your session!

Ashley Dawn said...

"I'd tease them for another day..."--does that mean the wedding pics are going up tomorrow? ;)

In Light of the Truth... said...

love the first one!