Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, July 6, 2009

Wedding Teaser: 4th of July Wedding, Wedding Plans

Whoa!!!

Fun!

Wedding!

On the 4th! :)

Here's a little sneak peek:




This week will be a busy one! Edit, edit, edit!

I'm visiting my Brent in Georgia soon! Woot! :)
(which, by the way...if any photogs want to get together to meet or anyone wants to shoot give me a ring! 319 936 3760)
So one week from today I will be there. Can't wait! This long distance business isn't the most fun, but it helps us stay creative in the ways we tell each other we love one another. For example, I love getting snail mail and Brent is great about sending me letters that make my day. It will be great to get to see him in person though. It's been about a month and a half! We'll be getting things set for our wedding that will be in Georgia in October. We just need to confirm a thing or two, but we've got some exciting info on what's going to happen at our wedding! So, photographers especially, check back for more info! I'm so excited!!!

Happy Monday!

Sarah

No comments: