Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Child: Jade

~ Manson

Oh my goodness - C - U - T - E!!! We took photos of Jade when she was born and now she's turned one already! Taking pics of a one-year-old is so tricky! They can move like crazy and have no idea what you're telling them to do. I teach school with Jade's mom and she and her husband were the best photo parents ever!!! They weren't worried about her getting dirty or wet - they let her play and do her thing, while we worked it and did our thing. It is nice to have parents around to help with smiles but it's tough when parents are worried about the little things. The best way to capture the personality of a child is to let them play in their surroundings. No poses, nothing perfect, no rules!










Keep checking back often - lots, lots, lots to blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT - you guys do such good work!!! Can't wait to see more!!!