Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, June 15, 2009

Wedding: Nichole and Grant

Wow. These guys were awesome! They took such good care of us. Thank you guys for being so wonderful!
Check out some pics from Saturday! Oh, and by the way - we loooove, love, love comments!
Pre Wed:



The girls got their hair done at Inspirations, Salon and Spa in Cedar Rapids.



















Some bridal shots:










and we brought along the flower girl:




Ceremony:







Brides, if you still need a musician for your wedding - Dana Starkell, a classical guitarist out of the Quad Cities area, was fabulous!!!



The wedding site was GORGEOUS!!! It was held at Honey Creek Acres, an orchard near Swisher.


I liked this one of the guys:



Couple pics:












The reception was in Solon at the Brosh Community Center. We loved the site - the meal was inside and the dance was outside!!!


this little guy was throwing rocks into the water by the bonfire. when i put my camera to my face he got all serious on me. what a sweetie!





She threw the bouquet off a balcony!!!

after the bouquet toss:



and a couple pic to end:

5 comments:

Rikki said...

I love her shoes! ! ! !

In Light of the Truth... said...

I love the cute little net "veil"! And I loved your collage sets! Beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

Best wedding pictures I have seen in my life

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for taking such great care of my friends on their wedding day. The pics are amazing and I know that they both really enjoyed working with you. If I get married in the area I'm totally giving you guys a call!!!

Nichole Pearce said...

Sarah and Erin you did such an amazing job at my wedding...I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!!!