Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Anytime: Crazy Cool Sky

~ Manson

When I shoot weddings I sort of lose track of everything! I forget what time it is, sometimes I forget to eat, and I shut my phone off from my outside world! Saturday's wedding was the best eye candy for a photographer ever - beautiful bride, gorgeous details, unique accessories and decorations!!! Oh, I love my job!!! Well, evidently my parents called and I didn't notice until they called back the following day. My husband and I were on our weekly trip to Target after church on Sunday and my dad called! He said my family and all of our extended family were having a picnic on our farm. I hate to miss out on things so we actually just left our cart right there and went straight to our house. We had planned a cookout with friends at our house that day too so my husband stayed behind to get ready and I went on my way to my parents place. Sunday was a gorgeous day for a drive and I had a great time four wheeling and spending time with the best family in the world!!! On my drive back home I stopped alongside the road about ten times to take photos of the crazy, crazy cool sky!!!










Gotta jet! Tons of editing to do!

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

I love the colors in the second picture! Can't wait to see Allyson's shots!