Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Engagement: Mo and Emily

~ Manson

I've known Mo for eight years now! Mo lived on third floor Ryder and the University of Northern Iowa - just down the hall from my boyfriend at the time. Eight years later that boyfriend is now my husband and Mo is our great friend. Brandon and Mo lived together for at least four more years and did some of the craziest things not appropriate to explain on this blog:) Mo was a groomsman in our wedding nearly two years ago and my husband, Brandon, will be a groomsman in his wedding this coming September. We've gotten to know Emily in the last year and she is just perfect for our good friend Mo! Emily and Mo came down from Algona and stayed with us over the weekend! We had a great time getting to know the two of them as a couple better and also got in their engagement session!




The cutest reaction in the world!!!



Loved their clothing change! Emily, that pink dress rocked!



"Work it" is an understatement!!!




Love these two images!



Sarah and I are headed to Des Moines to shoot an engagement session tonight and then on to Ames for another engagement session in the morning! Have a fabulous week!

No comments: