Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Engagement: Brett and Lindsay, part 2

~ Manson

I drive by this gorgeous yellow field on my way to school everyday! I envisioned shooting in it forever and finally convinced Sarah and her fiance Brent to meet me there for an early morning shoot one day. We had shot Lindsay and Brett's session the evening before and went with a more urban feel. It starting getting dark that evening and I had to leave to present a scholarship so we invited them to the "field of yellow" the next morning as well - a double engagement shoot!!! Too fun!






I wish I had this exact photo of my husband and I! I'd print a huge one on canvas.


I went to school yesterday to finish up a few things and saw the field was now mowed and made into bales! Bummer! I guess we won't get any photos of my husband and myself there this year!

No comments: