Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Engagement: Mitch and Marce

~ Manson

After Sarah and I finished our shoot yesterday, we detoured a bit and got to have a little girl fun! Working two full time jobs doesn't allow for much of a social life at the moment so I have to live it up when I get the chance! I can't quite figure it out... why does shopping pump me up so much? My adrenaline rolls fast, I forget that I'm hungry, and I forget how badly my legs/feet hurt. All that plus I spend money on things that I never need??? I don't really get it, but I know I love it! I had such a great day - piddling around, going out for lunch, being girly, trying on clothes just for fun! Shhh... it's a secret, but I splurged on a gorgeous formal dress I have absolutely no purpose for at all!!! I've never done anything like this but now it's my mission to find a reason to wear it! Hmmm, maybe I can convince my hubby to take me to a broadway show??? Or maybe an anniversary photo shoot by the one and only, Sarah Skow??? Let me know if you have any great ideas!

Sarah and I have been on engagement overload the last few weeks! Sunday evening we traveled to Des Moines and Monday to Ames, both for engagement shoots! It's so much fun to shoot in new places and we have lots to share with you as we're crazy busy editing everything! Here's a few from a recent shoot near Solon. Mitch cracked me up so many times during this shoot! We'd suggest they stand a unique way or turn their heads a certain way and Mitch would just give us a look like we were losing our minds! I figure that's what we get for the crazy ideas we suggest and that's what they get for choosing us!




Loooove, love, love Marce's expression!

I'm slightly obsessed with this eyelash and scruff photo!




No comments: