Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, June 5, 2009

Engagement: Dave and Molly

~ Manson

We met this sweet couple at a coffee shop back when it was still cold out! I remember thinking they were really sweet and that Dave worked with bulldozers or something of the sort. I remember having five or six wedding consults that week and thinking that I would have troubles remembering who was who. It was so fun to get to know these two during their recent engagement shoot! These two have the sweetest souls, the most beautiful respect for each other, and not to mention they're gorgeous! As we trekked around North Liberty and Iowa City I learned they were first introduced at her sister's wedding when Molly was the maid of honor and Dave was the best man! Oh, how I love weddings!!! I found out Molly was an art major which really excited me and that she studied in Italy. I love this lady! Well, these two were troopers while we were our crazy selves experimenting with all kinds of new ideas. We got so carried away that it was all of a sudden nearly 10:00 and none of us had eaten supper!!! Thanks for sharing yourselves with us Molly and Dave. I can't wait to learn more about the two of you at your wedding!



Sarah working her thang!!!



OK, so I went crazy with the puffy dandelions but I love em and am super bad at choosing favorites... Who knew my neighborhood had such a gorgeous backdrop for photos. I hope Sarah will take a few pics for my husband and I at the same spot!





>






And a drastically opposite look and mood...



The next two are my favorites!




On a side note - school is out for me and I'm beyond excited! I need some time to regroup and focus on our business. I have lots of new ideas and am soooo, so excited to have time to work on them! Live it up - it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

amee sorensen said...

Great work Sarah! I love this session!