Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, March 30, 2009

Wedding: Layne and Adam

Layne and Adam were champs! The weather was pretty...no...really crappy and they still wanted to shoot outside! Talk about our kind of couple! I think that it was definitely worth it, but you can decide that for yourselves! Check out some work!

Some couple pics:
Seeing eachother for the first time




and some more couple pics:





















and a couple of the bride. I love these two shots!





Some prep:
Layne had pretty, pretty buttons on her dress









and look what they found for goodluck!


Layne and her bridesmaids- they had on some hottie, hottie shoes!



Rock, paper, scissors!



A little something blue:


A few ring shots:




And a cute family to end:)


Thanks Layne and Adam for being so wonderful! We really enjoyed your day and we'll keep you posted on the status of your images!

Lots of love,

Sarah and Manson

1 comment:

Ivy said...

I like the set up of the photos.... cute couple, in love, beautiful bride with simple makeup and a sweet innocent smile, then a tat on her foot with orange patent shoes! Ha... this chicka is cool!