Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wedding: Emily and Kevin

We had just a wonderful time at Emily and Kevin's wedding on Friday! Here are some pics from the day. After we sift through more images we'll post some more.

Prep:





















The beaaaaaautiful bride:





















The Couple:












The Ceremony:











Celebrating!




-Sarah and Manson

4 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

super cute bride and LOVELY church!!

Amanda Bermudez said...

Love these pics, Emily is SO gorgeous it's ridiculous. Love the piano in the middle of the road! Love from your seester :)

Carla Miller said...

Kudos to you both! You have captured the most terrific photos of my sister's wedding PLUS you were both so great to work with! I can't wait to see them all :)

Oh, and PS - that slideshow and photo card at the reception was about the smartest marketing plan ever!

John C said...

wow - very cool photos - very creative! Leave it to you Emily! (and of course many kudos to your imagintive and wonderful photographer!) And in many of them Emily, you're truly "outstanding in your field." (arr arr . . . get it? Out standing in your field?) OK - I'll shut up now.