Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Caroline!

~Manson

My sister's little girl Caroline turned two yesterday! I was shooting a wedding and had to miss the big birthday party but was able to shoot some pics of her and her brother Daniel a few days before her big day!





The day was crazy windy and I had to work fast to get the shoot in before nap time! We drove into town to an old feed mill to get started. The kids had an outfit and location change in line but I had to unexpectedly run home to help pull a couple calves! I never did get back to finish up the shoot so maybe we'll go out again over my Easter break!




This is soooo Daniel! Nice smile, buddy!



I'm pretty sure this is a "cheese"!




Daniel was such a trooper. He kept coming up with ideas and tried his hardest to get Caroline to cooperate and look cute.




I think this is my favorite of Caroline for the day! Happy Birthday pretty girl!!!






This last series is my fave! These are all the poses Daniel came up with. He kept saying, "I have an idea - try this one!" Check out his poses. I definitely think we should invite him along on our next shoot to suggest poses for our clients!

No comments: