Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, March 27, 2009

Anytime: Brittni, some more FL pics

-Sarah
I thought I would post a few tail enders from my FL trip. Britt and I went out and did some shooting one night, so I will post those too!
Oh, Florida....I miss you!!!





The beautiful beach

I think I could have stayed there forever!




And here are some from Brittni's shoot:












This one cracks me up! VERY Brittni...

I love this one!


Ahhh, what a fun time! I definitely want to go back again next year!
Have a great weekend! We're off to shoot a wedding tomorrow!
-Sarah

No comments: