Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, March 16, 2009

Florida: Still lovin' it!

Britt and I are still here in FL. We are going to be heading back for the looong 22 hr drive tomorrow. :) We've had so much fun here. Its been really great just getting to relax and hang out at the beach. I'm usually more of an explorer on vacations. I don't usually just sit and relax, but man oh man have I been enjoying it. The beach in Sarasota is absolutely gorgeous and I totally recommend it to anyone. We've been carrying our point and shoots everywhere, so here are some more recent pics of whats been going on!

On our way to the beach:


At the beach:


A couple of me and Britt:


Britt and me in the drum circle:

:)

It will be back to reality soon, but until then I will be soaking up every last ounce of being here. I've got a bit of video I will post too. The connection here is a bit slow, so when I get to a speedier connection I will get that on here!

Enjoy your day!

Sarah

No comments: