Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Colorado, Florida

I don't think I ever mentioned I was going, but I'm back from Colorado. I thought I would post a few. I'm kind of a nerd, but this was exciting for me....my very first tumbleweed! :)
I would point and say, "Look, look!" every time one blew across the road. I've only ever seen them in the movies before!


And a couple more pics...



And now I'm in sunny florida with a friend from high school! We decided to road trip!
Here's a few from the drive:
Here's Britt makin' some sandwiches on the way:

We drove straight through! Heres Britt napping:

We got so excited when we drove with water on both sides of the highway! We knew we were getting close!


This morning I took some pics around the hotel:









We are in Sarasota near the beach. If anyone wants a photo shoot give me a call! :)

Lots of love,
Sarah

No comments: