Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, March 16, 2009

Newspaper Article

Manson

Just for fun, here's a link to a newspaper article Susan Petrone wrote about my after school art program: http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=20269190&BRD=1140&PAG=461&dept_id=579117&rfi=8

Thanks for supporting the arts and writing such a nice article Susan!!!

So did anyone see the sun this morning? Crazy, right? I was already running late for my early Monday morning meeting so I couldn't stop to take a photo. I typically have my camera in the passenger seat and often take pics while I'm driving to and home from school if need be. But... my camera was in my trunk! Ticked off - correct! Here are a few from other drives that I don't think I've ever posted!



No comments: