Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So you think you can work it?

Shoot us an email at: the_locket@hotmail.com with the subject line "I want to work it!" and you and your hunny could be chosen for a free photo shoot! It doesn't matter what stage you are at in your relationship as long as you are willing to work it for us! :) This shoot is strictly for couples.

*We want to work on a promotional piece so please only apply if you are willing to have your images scattered throughout the web and get some amazing images for free!

Sounds like a good time to me! What do you think?

-The Locket Ladies





No comments: