Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wedding: Kyla and Joshua

-S
And now some more flattering pictures of Kyla's day! :)
Here is some prep:

I was pretty excited about this one:

And I just couldn't decide which lacing up pic I liked best.





and some couple shots:

The Christmas lights were fun to play around with in the shots!









This location was the groom's idea! Gotta love it when the groom has ideas and opinions!





And a few from the ceremony:







This is my favorite from the day: what a cutie-pa-tootie!












Second favorite from the day:

-S

No comments: