Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, January 12, 2009

lightinthebox.com and ring shots

-S

Today my sister and I were searching online for her wedding dress and she came across this site. Seemed to be too good of deals to hold the site back from all the potential brides reading the blog!

Its at lightinthebox.com

Check out the the wedding dresses category on the site here

I'm not sure if it's too good to be true or not, but it seems pretty great! cheapcheapcheap....!

Speaking of my sister...and marriage....I was doing some experimenting with my sisters ring and I thought these two ended up pretty sweet. Check 'em out!



Happy Monday!

-S

No comments: