Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Anytime: Riley

~E

I painted all day and am ready to crash, but thought I'd post a few quick pics of our puppy Riley. We've had him for a little over a year now and he's cuter than ever!




I've taken Riley to school with me a few times and the kids always ask me if he knows how to wink. I always thought they were nuts until I caught this photo over Christmas break. Too cute!


The next set are my favorites. Try to say no to those eyes! I took these the day before Christmas and loved them so much I printed a poster print of the third one, matted and framed it and gave it to my husband for Christmas the next day. He said it was his favorite gift!



And my two boys doing what they do best!

Check out the Hawkeye jersey! An early Christmas present!



Have a great start to your week! ~E

No comments: