Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

Happy Birthday my dear Sarah!!! I heart you!!! Here’s my top ten list of why I love Sarah so much.

I LOVE SARAH BECAUSE…

10 She’s a cake stealer
- Since Sarah isn’t much of a cake girl, she gets a piece of cake at weddings anyway and secretly lets me have two!
9 She can go longer without a shower than I can
- My husband might argue that one!
8 She introduced me to Pancheros
- Ahhh, a taste of heaven! As long as I close my eyes when they make Sarah’s
7 She can tolerate my husband’s foul comments
-And often responds back with better ones than he has
6 She has the worst sense of direction of anyone I know
- And laughs about it with me!
5 She knows when the small things matter
- And is very thoughtful about knowing when people need encouragement
4 She respects my values
- And encourages me through faith
3 She has a plan to follow her dreams
- Regardless of what anyone else thinks
2 She laughs at herself
- All the time!!!
1 She fills all of my downfalls
- As an artist, friend, and business partner

Have a great day woman! Love, Manson

No comments: