Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Senior: Amber Hurt

We got to go out to Amber's house for this shoot a couple weeks ago. It was tons of fun and they had beautiful land that was fun to explore!




I snagged this shot between locations.














Amber plays the Saxophone, so we got to take some fun shots with that. I love her pinky in this one. :)


And some pocket wizard fun!




Thanks for being so sweet, Amber! Never lose that kind heart you show others every day!

No comments: