Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, October 3, 2008

Engagement: Trina and Tanner

We are very excited about Trina and Tanner's wedding next month. They are going to have their reception at an art gallery. What a great idea! Well, time to go prepare for a wedding we're shooting this afternoon!

Have a beautiful weekend!

-S and ~E

Check out some favorites:






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christine Szeto said...

omg! that shoe shot is the best! You girls just ooze creativity! I love coming here to see something new!