Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Engagement: Aimee and Jay

Aimee and Jay were so much fun! Jay has a thing for bikes, so we started the shoot at Geoff's Bike Shop in IA City.








These two made my heart melt! They're in loooooove!





I will be heading out of town today to spend some time with my grandpa. He is having open heart surgery Thursday Morning, so I am going to put The Locket on hold for a couple days, so thank you for your patience ahead of time. Your thoughts and prayers will be appreciated these next couple days!

-S

No comments: