Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wedding: Bobby Jo and Dan

My favorite moment of every wedding day...seeing the groom when he first sees his beautiful bride.


Some couple pics...








This one is another favorite of the day...go Erin!






the bridal party was up for a little fun after the formals



a couple randoms I liked:



Ceremony...




Here's the flower girl watching the bride come up the aisle.


Dan was so happy and so in love with Bobby Jo. You could see it in his eyes!


This one was probably my favorite of the day. :) Caught ya!




The mothers










I had to add this one! Do you think this bridesmaid is Michael Phelps' sister?




Even as the ring bearer had a tummy ache, he still smiled when I put my camera to my face!


I hope everyone has a great start to their week!

-S

(pics by both S & E)

No comments: