Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Friday, February 8, 2008

Snowy Days

It has been snowing like crazy here in Iowa City. I am not a fan of the cold, but I think that fresh, pure, white snow is beautiful!

The crazy thing about these pictures is that I didn't change any of them to black and white. It is just so colorless around here. Not an ounce of blue in the sky!

Have a great weekend everyone!

-S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: