Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Couple: Erin and Brandon

Today I shot some pics of our very own Erin and her husband Brandon. We were specifically out to shoot some feet pics for their Valentine's Day cards, but of course we got side-tracked with some other ideas! I was so excited about the shoot that I came home and edited them right away! So here are some favorites for you!

Happy Sunday!

-S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is my favorite! There is a lot of emotion wrapped up in this image.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: